The Diamonds at LaFortune can be reserved based on an approved application and availability of the diamonds.
Some organizations reserve the diamonds for large blocks of dates and times and thus contracts are required and must be pre-paid.
An online and interactive booking system is used for approved organizations that also requires the organization to be in good standing with The Diamonds at LaFortune. To maintain a good standing relationship, organizations must adhere to our usage policy.
Prices are subject to change for future reservations without notice.
Our diamonds host multiple games per day. Reservations are limited to pre-approved organizations and reservations must be paid at time of reservation. All reservations must be made in advance. Any usage of the Field without a booking will result in the organizations loss of usage. All members must remain in good standing to remain approved. No refunds for reservations due to any circumstance (Weather, Forfiet, Cancellation, facility closure).
FACILITY USAGE POLICY:
1. Diamond rental is for field usage only (Baseball diamond and dugouts), other amenities available at additional charges.
2. No outside food or drinks.
3. Gate fees are the sole decision and receipt of The Diamonds at LaFortune.
4. Concessions may be requested to be provided, no other concessions permitted on the property by any organization.
5. No smoking.
6. No pets permitted in the baseball facility during practices or games.
7. No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products.
8. The facility may be closed by game UIC and/or The Diamonds at LaFortune manager due to outside weather conditions.
9. The Diamonds at LaFortune reserves the right to close the facility without notice and due to any reason.
Please complete the field use application. Upon completion, please email the application and insurance certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review the application and contact you to review and confirm the information provided.